Sunday, March 15, 2009

URRGGHH!!!


So, here it is another Sunday, and another week with no scrappy mojo. I am sitting here with no shower, hair pulled back and just waiting for Lighty to fix the leak he caused while cleaning the coils to our water heater. Now, he tells me it will be a few hours until we have hot water again. He needs to drain the water, soulder the pipes,and blah, blah, blah...WTH??? Doesn't he know I have things to do today? Oh well, all is good.

So, my first reveal as design team for http://a-scrapaddicts-sketches.blogspot.com/ is today. Check it out. I am posting it here too. Play along and let them know Michele sent you. It's a fun site.

Today I am supposed to go and do a photo shoot for my niece, her husband and baby Aiden. We were going to do an outdoor shoot, but it is overcast, so we shall see if the weather changes by noontime. If not, I would like to work on my Philadelphia Flower Show album and plans for our Alaska trip.

I was up early today. I love the early morning hours when all is peaceful and quiet in the house...no TV, no loud music, no conversation...just the birds chirping outside. I folded the wash, made lasagne rollups for supper tonight and did a little bit of reading...total enjoyment and relaxation! So here's to a happy Sunday, even if it's without a shower.

1 comment:

Bamabel said...

This is so super cute gf! I love it! I hope you are having a good evening! I miss ya!

A