Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Public Service Announcement

Two weeks until spring break, and then it's five days off of school. Do you see me doing the happy dance?

I had paint class tonight. We are working on bees right now. The bee sits on top of a huge sunflower. I think painting a bee is probably one of the most difficult things I have yet to paint. It is so hard to make it look real!

I cannot wait for the weekend. Lighty and I are undecided about going to the cabin. We may both go, he may go, or we just might park our butts here at home and get some things done around the house...err, I might scrap and he might get things done around the house. Isn't that how it works?

Until next time...drink your orange juice, brush your teeth and make your bed.

1 comment:

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Nawww! go to the cabin! sounds like more fun!! LOL!......painting classes huh?....boy it's been a few years since I did some serious painting (scrapping has taken over LOL!)

~Gabi