I CANNOT stand the teenage attitude of the youngest one right now. I am struggling (and have been) with him even being in the same room with me, much less the same house. He has really become a young man that stands for something that I don not like. He is dishonest, his mouth is filthy, and he accepts no repsonsibility for anything. I always say: "for every action, there is a reaction. There are choices in life." However, noone would see this temperament of him. He can put the charm on. If only the walls of the house could talk. His own father doesn't even see it. Well, he does see it, but refuses to do anything about it. I will save that post for another day.
I have so much coming up in the next couple of weeks, both professionally and personally. I really need to take some time and make myself a "me" calendar so I can view everything at a glance. It is so difficult to keep everyone's schedule straight. All activities are recorded on a family calendar but I am always afraid I will miss something. Just me alone: appointments, dinner and breakfast "dates", registration for summer classes: GASC and VF, design work for two upcoming classes, my first photo shoot that I will be doing for a friend, an album that I was commissioned to make, three swaps for ATC's, NSD crop (so happy about this one!), stamping convention in two weeks (another fun time!), acryllic class, prep work for two weeks worth of art camp (volunteer work...what was I thinking about this committment?)...not to mention all the deadlines at school because I am now heading into the final phase before summer break (do you see me smiling?). This is my busy time of the year!
Check out my newest LO. It is the cover page for a club that I joined. By the end of a year, I will have created 30 LO's all centered around me. I am really excited to complete my All About Me album.
I am still on strike...4 weeks and counting!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
|*Well, Monday is almost over and that means only three more days of school until a four day weekend. Can you tell I am excited?|
*Tonight is the start of Dancing with the Stars and The Bachelor. I go from not watching any TV to a reality TV junkie! I wonder if I can multi task and watch TV and stamp at the same time. Probably not.
*I'm still on strike with the not cooking thing. Lighty is just not budging on this one!
*I finished another two page spread for our Yellowstone/Teton album...just need to add a title.
*Jules is still in his bedroom working on schoolwork...that means leaving me alone! Now that calls for a real big happy dance!
So, I leave you with this quote: do unto others as you would like them to do to you.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
1. I am no longer sick and am actually feeling good. I am still tired but that is because Lighty has been snoring and keeping me awake most of the night. Last night, the last time I glanced at the clock it said 3:50 AM. He doesn't seem to think it's a big deal!
2. I actually created a fun LO. I have spring fever so bad, so I had to use bright and happy colors on this LO. Bright is so not me on a LO as I normally stick to earth tones.
3. All the reservations are made for our trip to Maine this coming summer, not to mention I also booked my hotel rooms for GASC in Virginia and CKC in Valley Forge.
4. Julian is in his room working on his graduation project and presentation. That keeps him busy and the two of us away from one another. How much longer until he starts college?
5. I just bought a great book for scrapbooking called Designing with Recipes. It is full of inspiration. So, I think I will just go and cuddle with the electric blanket on high, read my new book and catch up on some sleep with a Sunday nap.