1. I am no longer sick and am actually feeling good. I am still tired but that is because Lighty has been snoring and keeping me awake most of the night. Last night, the last time I glanced at the clock it said 3:50 AM. He doesn't seem to think it's a big deal!
2. I actually created a fun LO. I have spring fever so bad, so I had to use bright and happy colors on this LO. Bright is so not me on a LO as I normally stick to earth tones.
3. All the reservations are made for our trip to Maine this coming summer, not to mention I also booked my hotel rooms for GASC in Virginia and CKC in Valley Forge.
4. Julian is in his room working on his graduation project and presentation. That keeps him busy and the two of us away from one another. How much longer until he starts college?
5. I just bought a great book for scrapbooking called Designing with Recipes. It is full of inspiration. So, I think I will just go and cuddle with the electric blanket on high, read my new book and catch up on some sleep with a Sunday nap.