Sunday, March 22, 2009

birthday weekend...

It was a good weekend...on Friday night, I went out to eat dinner with Lighty, Chris, and UB. We had a good time eating wings and Greek salads. Saturday, I spent the day at a fifteen hour crop at my LSS with my good friend, Wendy. It was fun getting to spend some time with her. We always manage to have a good time when we are together. And Sunday, well everyone knows it is my least favorite day of the week. I finished all the laundry, went for groceries, made two loaves of chocolate chip banana bread, horseradish deviled eggs and also kraut and knockwurst for supper. I also was able to sneak in some time to check out my favorite scrappy sites and do some blog surfing while Lighty worked around the yard getting leaves out of all of our beds and gardens. He even managed to get the pond up and running. I am hoping SPRING is here!

So tonight I am hoping to scrapbook. I have some cards to make and would like to work on a LO for my April design team reveal at Scrap Addict, but I am already yawning. I do need to get a good night's rest as I still have two more days of PSSA tests to administer. PSSA testing is not a fun time.



I did this LO at the crop I attended this past Saturday. Those of you that know me also know the constant battle between Jules and I for the past year. I have done no LO's about him or pertaining to him. I just couldn't make myself do it. Anyway, while he was home for spring break, things between us seemed better. He no longer seemed p***ed off at the world, no longer disrespectful towards me and no longer having mean and angry words to say to me. I really think it is because of his new "girlfriend." She is a sweetie...so kind, so humble, so mature. I just hope his new attitude continues. Perhaps we will make it through the summer.


So let's all wish for warmer weather and lots of sunshine this week.

No comments: