Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday

It's hard to believe that the weekend is just about over. I was up way too early today. I started my tomato sauce and it is still simmering...until it is all said and done, I will have about fifteen quarts. I will know tonight if it's a hit or not as we are having pasta for supper.

I also went over to my sister Kathy's house later in the morning. She had her grandson Aiden for the night. So, off I went to do a mini photo shoot of the two of them. I tell you, Aiden is such a ham and at that adorable and precious age. He is turning one this week and so darn cute. I just love my little nephew.



It's been calm here at the house. The prince is back at college and that is a nice feeling. The tension has lifted, the bellyaches are gone, but still working on cohesion. HEALING takes a LONG time. It's a process.

Tomorrow, the kiddos are back to school and I am in full teacher swing. It's back to a schedule, packed lunches and no naps. I sure am going to miss my afternoon naptime.

Here's to the rest of the week of having beautiful weather and finally, fresh air in the house!

1 comment:

Bamabel said...

OMG! How cute are you and little Aiden! I love that pic! He is just a doll!!!!!

I miss ya! I hope school is going good!!! Enjoy the rest of your week!

Hugs,
Aymee