Friday, August 21, 2009

it's here...

Well, it's the last weekend before school starts for another year. I spent the day scrapping with Aymee. We decided to join forces and crop again because it might be awhile until we get together for some good old girl time. It was another fun day. I was able to complete one LO and got a good start on another LO. My Alaska photos are on hold for a while...just need time to scrap for me right now. I will post tomorrow when I can photograph my LO in the natural light.

The prince left to go to his GF's house for the weekend. I am doing the happy dance. That means no tension in the house for the next two days. And then, Wednesday he leaves for school. I might even do the happy dance naked! LOL There will be no tears shed at this house. He has not done one bit of preparation for school. And you know what? I DON'T CARE! I can hardly wait for him to leave. I guess he has been too busy laying across the bed watching cartoons.

Here's to a cooking kind of day tomorrow: stuffed peppers for the freezer and homemade fresh salsa.

1 comment:

Bamabel said...

I had a ball gf! I need to photograph mine too. I hope it won't be too awful long before we can get together again to scrap!!

Enjoy the weekend!
Love ya!
Aymee