Saturday, August 22, 2009

just sketchy...

new LO and new sketch site...I just found this really cool website that is devoted to card sketches. Since I am in LO mode right now, I am going to use their card sketches and interpret them for LO's. I missed the deadline for their first challenge, but better late than never. Check the site out at http://getsketchy.blogspot.com/




So it's Saturday. I was up early this morning. I made tons of stuffed peppers for the freezer and a huge container of fresh salsa. It took me all morning but well worth it. I am ready to relax for the remainder of the day. I am hoping to scrap this evening because it will keep me out of trouble!

Here's to a relaxing evening and a cool refreshing glass of iced tea!

1 comment:

Bamabel said...

Beautiful layout gf! I love all the purple tones! The owl is the cutest too!!!

Hugs!
Aymee