Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happiness is a good friend...



Happy...one of my good friends, Aymee is coming over tomorrow to scrap the day away. We have lots to talk about, laugh about and share about...I am so looking forward to tomorrow and some girl time. It's so tough when you live in a house of men and testosterone.

Here's to hoping there is no rain so the "Prince" is at work tomorrow!

ETA: no scrapping tomorrow but instead, we are going to do some scrappy retail therapy. I think it's a good plan!

2 comments:

Bamabel said...

Awww! I can't wait gf! I miss you!!!!!! We have alot of catchin' up to do!!!!

Bamabel said...

Hey chicka! I'm up bright and early today! I am ready for some retail therapy!!

I have a award for you on my blog!!!

http://southernbellescrapper.blogspot.com/2009/07/another-blog-award.html

Love ya hon!