Sunday, May 31, 2009

last sign-in Sunday...

before summer vacation...can you tell I am super duper excited to be done with school? I had a great year with the kids, but I think as I get older and wiser, I just enjoy my summer break more and more. I guess it doesn't help that I leave for Alaska one week after we leave out of school, and I have been planning this trip for almost ten months?

It was a relaxing weekend, but I do need to kick my butt in gear and get the house cleaned, get organized for Alaska (you know, all those errands one must do to get ready for a trip), and of course, do some scrapbooking with my good friend Aymee. I am excited for this coming Friday as she is coming to my house to crop the day away with me. I will also get to meet her mom, Carol. I am also excited about this, too. Carol is a teacher so I am sure we will have lots to talk about, especially comparing notes about state testing and curriculum.

So, the weekend has come to an end. I am not complaining this Sunday night. I have three half days of school this week...got to love it!

Here's to summer vacations and a short work week.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hey,

I had a great time scrapping with you and Aymee on Friday. I learned so much from you. I just wish we would've had more time together. It seemed as though we just go started and then it was over. I know you will have a blast on your trip. We will be thinking of you and the fun you will have.

See ya soon,

Carol :)