Sunday, April 26, 2009

and another Sunday

Where did the weekend go? I can't believe it's Sunday AGAIN! So, yesterday I got out the calendar and counted the days until the end of the school year. I think I am loving the number 28 right now. I am so ready for summer vacation. I can feel it, I can taste it and I can see it. It just needs to get here.

Yesterday I had a good time snapping pictures of my niece and her husband and Aiden. He sure is growing like a weed. I was quite happy with the results and I can't wait to scrapbook some of the photos. We spent an hour or so up at Founder's Hall. It was a great place for a photo shoot.

Two more LO's from my crop from last weekend. I've been on a scrappy roll. My creative muse is back!




Here's to beautiful weather, and a me weekend (I just love when the men are away)!

No comments: