Monday, January 28, 2008

It's Monday

Well, off to a new work week. Parent teacher conferences are this week. I always look forward to sitting down and chatting with the parents. Conferences always give me insight about a student. Love that.
Some thoughts...
1. I'm so cold
2. Why does Jules lie to his friends and make Lighty and I look like horrible parents?
3. Is Jules working on his paper?
4. Did Jules make that phone call?
5. Why is my life consumed with him right now?
6. Flying lessons? I can't wait for the meeting.
7. I am tired. It doesn't help that Lighty's snoring is getting worse and my sleeping time is shortened.
8. American Galdiators is soon on TV...man, those men are built. It's amazing that the human body can have all that muscle.
9. I think it's going to be a Chai night.
10. I was headache free today.

No comments: